This is little tutorial how to fix for Msvcr80.dll Errors
What is msvcr80.dll itself?
Msvcr80.dll is Microsoft C Runtime Library and is required to run programs written using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
The file is located in a subfolder of C:\Windows. It is commonly found in 626,688 or 635,904 bytes sizes.
The msvcr80.dll error message could apply to any program or system that might utilize the file on any of Microsoft's operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
Common Msvcr80.dll Error Messages
Shared below are examples of common error messages related to the msvcr80.dll file that you may come across:
Maybe There are several different messages that msvcr80.dll errors appear on your computer. Here are some of the more common ways that you might see msvcr80.dll errors:
- Msvcr80.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because msvcr80.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- APSDaemon.exe - System Error - MSVCR80.dll is missing from your computer.
- Cannot find [PATH]\msvcr80.dll
- The file msvcr80.dll is missing.
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: msvcr80.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- Cause of the Errors
Msvcr80.dll error messages generally pop up when you try to run or install an application or a program. You may also come across this error when you start or shut down your system.
A missing or corrupt msvcr80.dll file is generally the reason behind these error messages.
How resolve MSVCR80.dll not found error :
- Uninstall Apple software from your Control Panel
- Open Windows Control Panel. In case you don’t know how to do that, here is what you have to do:
==>> For Windows 8/7/Vista click at: Start > Control Panel >Programs and Features.==>> For Windows XP click at: Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- From the program list find and remove/uninstall the following applications in the listed order:
==>> Apple Software Update
==>> Apple Mobile Device Support
==>> iCloud (If it exists)
==>> MobileMe (If it exists)
==>> Apple Application Support
2. Delete Apple software folders from your hard disk:
* Open Windows explorer and delete the following folders (marked in bold):
- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
- C:\Program Files\iPod
- C:\Program Files\iTunes
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple *
* On 64bit OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple
* Restart your computer.
3. Install iTunes software on your computer.
- Download and install iTunes Software.
- Run iTunes.
- That’s all!
Additional help: If you still have problems with MSVCR80.dll then re-install the MS Visual C++.from the links below:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)