D3dx9_43.dll is missing windows 7
Errors related to d3dx9_43.dll can arise for a few different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, d3dx9_43.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting d3dx9_43.dll. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading d3dx9_43.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
- In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall d3dx9_43.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about d3dx9_43.dll
D3dx9_43.dll related errors are common while trying to run applications that require “Microsoft DirectX” to be displayed properly. Most errors are caused while trying to run games because games are the most frequent applications that require “Microsoft DirectX”. Other applications that utilize “Microsoft DirectX” are advanced graphic applications such as AutoCAD and others.
The d3dx9_43.dll is often located in the same folder as the program requesting it.
Example: C:\Program Files\'programname'\d3dx9_43.dll
Examples of games using this file:
League of Legends, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, World of Tanks, L.A. Noire, GTA.
If it for some reason doesn't work by just replacing the file, you might need to reinstall DirectX. Download it from the Microsoft website
1. First download the .dll file d3dx9_43.dll.
How to install d3dx9_43.dll Windows 7
2. Move d3dx9_43.dll to the program directory missing the .dll file
3. If step 2 does not solve the d3dx9_43.dll error. Install d3dx9_43.dll in the system folder.
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
- C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
- C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7)