These are the instructions to root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V (running on android 7.0, built id NRD90M.G930VVRU4BQC5) using Odin on Windows Computer.
Requirements : Your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V should have atleast 30-40 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If Samsung USB Driver already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
- Download and extract the root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files.
- Now, Turn Off your PC.
- After switching-off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 second until download mode is active.
- In the Download Mode you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation you have to press the Volume Up key to Continue.
- Now, Open Odin3 (found in the extracted files, that you have downloaded in the Step#2). on your computer. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show Added message at the lower-left panel.
- Once your device detected by Odin, click on the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file (you have downloaded this file in Step#2).
- Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
- Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the rooting process on your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V. Once Rooting process got completed, you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this proccess Smartphone will be Re-Boot Automatically.
- Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can Disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, to make sure you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V, open Applications Menu on your Smartphone and Find SuperSU App. If this app exist on your Smartphone then it means you have successfully rooted your device. Have Fun