Now we're going to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV-E230S LTE with Android system 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV-E230S Specification :
|Model||Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE|
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SHV-E230S
Now we're going to steps rooting :
- Back up your data file
- Make sure your Battery at least 60% power.
- Download USB Drivers and extract. you will see the following file
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and mobile.
- Switch off your Android.
- Before we start you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode Press and hold Zoom Left and Power Buton at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- When you going to Download mode you will see the Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. after that you have to press Zoom Right to Continue.
- The ODIN3 tool is built into the archive of the first download. just open it.
- But if for some reason we want to download ODIN, we can do it from the previous link.
- We access the settings of the phone -> About Phone and press 7 times in succession where it says Build Number to enable the options of the developer.
- We start ODIN in our pc and will proceed to recognize almost immediately to Galaxy Note 10.1 that we have added, and therefore show us the ADDED line of the Odin3 event in the window.
- Once your device detected by Odin, click on the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- We press START and immediately ODIN3 will initiate flashing root files to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV-E230S.
- During the Flashing, on the task we will be shown a progress bar that will be filled once the flashing is finished. With which we can see a window in Odin3 with the letters PASS.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV-E230S LTE will reboot with root and we only have to update the SuperSu binaries to complete the process. Find SuperSu App. If this app appear on your Smartphone then it means you have successfully rooted your device.